Thursday, June 22, 2017

Rheumatic Fever - Long Case Study



Presenting complains:  18 years old female presents with the complains of:
- Migrating polyarthritis involving bigger joints (knee, ankle, elbow) for … days
-  Fever for … days
- Palpitation, chest pain … for days
- Malaise, weakness, fatigue for … days

History of presenting complains: According to the patient’s statement, she was quite fit and well … days back. Then she suffered from sore throat from which she recovered completely within a few days. After … days, she developed severe joint pain. Initially, it involved the right knee joint, but then sequentially the right ankle, left knee, left ankle and elbow joints were involved. The joints are
swollen, red and very painful, even with mild movement. The smaller joints are not involved. There
was no morning stiffness.
The patient also complains of fever, which is high grade, continued and reduces with antipyretic
drugs. It is not associated with chill and rigor, but there is profuse sweating. She also complains of
palpitation, chest pain, malaise, fatigue, weakness during her disease period. There is no history of
abnormal or involuntary movement (chorea) or skin changes. Her bowel and bladder habits are
normal. She denied any history of diarrhea, sexual exposure, skin rash, mouth ulcer, uveitis or any
urinary complaint.

General Physical Examination: 
- Appearance: Ill looking
-  Built: average
- Nutrition: average
-  Anemia: mildly anemic
- No jaundice, cyanosis, clubbing, leukonychia, koilonychia, edema or dehydration.
-  No lymphadenopathy, thyromegaly, etc

Vitals:
- Pulse: 110/min
-  BP: 130/75 mm Hg
-  Temperature: 39°C
-  Respiratory rate: 24/min

Cardiovascular examination ; Normal with no murmurs audible.

Loco-motor examination: (Knee joint involved)
Swollen and red with increased local temperature. Extremely tender on  palpation and restricted movements due to pain.

Other systemic examination ; Normal

Provisional Diagnosis: Acute Rheumatic Fever

Differential Diagnosis: 


  • Infective arthritis (viral or bacterial)
  • Juvenile chronic arthritis (juvenile <16 years)
  • SLE
  • Seronegative arthritis (reactive arthritis, Reiter’s syndrome)
  • Rheumatoid arthritis.

Why do you think this is a case of rheumatic fever?
This young patient has a history of sore throat followed by a latent period and then she developed
migrating, inflammatory polyarthritis involving the large joints without any deformity. All these are
in favor of acute rheumatic fever.

Why not this is a case of SLE?
Because , in this case, arthritis is fleeting is nature involving the bigger joints that is not common
in SLE. Also, other criteria of SLE like skin rash, butterfly rash, mouth ulcer, alopecia, menstrual
irregularity, etc. are absent.

What investigations will you do in this patient?
As follows:

  • Hb, TC, DC, ESR (high ESR and leukocytosis)
  • C-reactive protein (CRP is high)
  • Antistreptolysin O (ASO) titre (may be high, in adult > 200, in children > 300)
  • Throat swab culture (to find Streptococcus beta hemolyticus)
  • Chest X-ray (cardiomegaly, pulmonary edema may be present)
  • ECG
  • Echocardiography (to see valve abnormality and cardiomegaly)
  • Others—RA factor (to exclude rheumatoid arthritis) and ANA (to exclude SLE), if needed.

What is rheumatic fever? What is the mechanism or pathogenesis?
Rheumatic fever is a multisystem disorder, occurring as a sequelae to pharyngitis by group A b
hemolytic Streptococcus. It is due to autoimmune reaction between the antigen (M protein) of
Streptococcus b hemolyticus and cardiac myosin and sarcolemal membrane protein (laminin). As a
result, antibody is produced against streptococcal enzyme, causing inflammation in the endocardium,
myocardium and pericardium as well as joints and skin. There is formation of “Aschoff’s nodule”
in heart, which is pathognomonic of rheumatic fever.
 
What are the usual presenting complaints of a patient with rheumatic fever?
Rheumatic fever (RF) usually occurs in children and young adults. Peak incidence is 5 to 15 years. It usually recurs unless prevented. There is usually a history of sore throat by group A b hemolytic streptococcus 1 to 3 weeks prior to the fever.

Features are:
  • Migrating (fleeting), non-deforming polyarthritis involving the large joints (knee, ankle and elbow) and wrists with fever, which may be continuous, high grade is the presenting feature in 75% cases.
  • Palpitation and chest pain (due to carditis in 50% cases).
  • Skin rash (erythema marginatum), subcutaneous nodules.
  • Involuntary movement (chorea in 10 to 30% cases).
  • Malaise, weakness and fatigue.
Which joints are commonly involved in acute rheumatic fever?
Commonly large joints like ankle, wrist, knee and elbow (usually does not involve small joints of the hands and feet, rarely involves hip joint).

What are the signs of carditis?
Rheumatic fever can cause carditis involving all the layers of the heart (endocardium, myocardium
and pericardium), called pancarditis.

Signs of endocarditis:
  • Soft heart sounds
  • Pansystolic murmur (due to MR)
  • Mid diastolic murmur (Carey Coombs murmur)
  • Early diastolic murmur (due to AR which is due to valvulitis with nodules on the valve).
Signs of myocarditis:
  • Tachycardia
  • Soft heart sounds, S3 gallop
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Features of heart failure.
Signs of pericarditis:
  • Pericardial rub (patient usually complains of chest pain)
  • Pericardial effusion may be present
What is ‘Aschoff’s nodule’?
It is a granulomatous nodule composed of central fibrinoid necrosis and multinucleated gaint cells, with surrounding macrophages and T-lymphocytes. It occurs throughout the heart and is common in the interstitial tissue close to the small blood vessels situated beneath the endocardium of the left ventricle. It is pathognomonic of RF.

What is erythema marginatum?
It is a transient, geographical type rash with pink or red raised edges, round margin and clear center. It may coalesce into crescent or ring shaped patches. The rash blanches on pressure. It is found mostly on the trunk and proximal limbs (not in face). It occurs in about 10% cases.

What is subcutaneous nodule?
These are small, mobile, firm, painless, pea-shaped nodules, felt over bony prominences, tendons or joints on the extensor surface. Occurs in 10 to 15% cases.

What is Sydenham’s chorea (St Vitus’ dance)?
It is a neurological manifestation of acute RF, which usually occurs after 3 months of an acute attack, when almost all other signs have disappeared.
  • It occurs in one-third of cases, common in children and adolescents, especially in female of 5 to 15 years of age.
  • Usually associated with emotional instability, irritability, inattentiveness and confusion.
  • It may occur without any feature of acute RF. Carditis is common and may be the first manifestation. 
  • Speech may be explosive and halting.
  • ESR, ASO titre and CRP are usually normal.
  • Rheumatic chorea is usually self-limiting, and recovers within few months.
  •  Relapse may occur only in few cases, occasionally during pregnancy (called chorea gravidarum) or in those who use oral contraceptive pill.
  • Treatment—sedation (haloperidol) along with other treatment and prophylaxis of rheumatic fever.
  • 25% of cases develop chronic rheumatic heart disease in course of time
How to treat acute RF?
As follows:
1. Complete bed rest (until disease activity resolves).
2. Oral phenoxymethylpenicillin 250 mg 6 hourly for 10 days or single injection of benzathine penicillin 1.2 million units, deep IM in the buttock (to eliminate the streptococcal infection).
Erythromycin may be given if allergic to penicillin.
3. Analgesic (to relieve pain). Aspirin 60 mg/kg per day in divided doses. Higher dose may be required.
4. Other treatment:
- If there is carditis or severe arthritis, corticosteroid should be given (prednisolone 1 to 2 mg/ kg daily).
- If there is chorea, diazepam (for mild case) or haloperidol (in severe case) should be given.
-  If there is erythema marginatum or subcutaneous nodules, no treatment is necessary.
5. Treatment of complications like cardiac failure, valvular lesion, heart block, arrhythmia, etc. if needed.

What is the prophylactic treatment of RF? How long should it be continued?
Recurrence is common in patient who had carditis during initial episode. In children, 20% recurrence occurs within 5 years. Recurrence is uncommon after 5 years and in patient over 25 years of age.
To prevent recurrence, oral phenoxymethylpenicillin 250 mg 12 hourly or injection benzathine penicillin 1.2 million units deep IM in the buttock every 4 weeks should be given. In penicillin sensitive patient, erythromycin (250 mg 12 hourly) or sulfadiazine (1 g daily) may be used.
Prophylactic drug should be continued up to 21 years of age or 5 years after the last attack (recurrence after 5 years is rare), whichever comes last. After this, antibiotic prophylaxis should be
given for dental or surgical procedure. However, in high-risk streptococcal infection or if the attack occurs in the 5 years or patient lives in high area of prevalence, treatment may need to be extended.
If there is documented recurrence or documented rheumatic valvular heart disease, life-long prophylaxis should be considered.

What is the prognosis?
Acute attack may last up to 3 months, but recurrence may be precipitated by streptococcal infections, pregnancy, use of oral contraceptive pill, etc. 60% patients with carditis develop chronic rheumatic heat disease. Mitral valve is most commonly involved followed by aortic valve. Tricuspid and pulmonary valves are rarely involved. Usually, regurgitation of cardiac valves develops during acute attacks, while stenosis develops years later.

What are the causes of migrating polyarthritis?
As follows:
  • Rheumatic fever
  • Septicemia
  • Gonococcal arthritis
  • Syphilitic arthritis
  • Lyme arthritis
  • Hyperlipidemia (type 2)
  • SLE.

18 comments:

  1. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.
    Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
    Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com Call/what’s-app him: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  2. PC has possessed the capacity to be should need to today's' life and at this moment, we tend to see everything with visit website and it's matter of fact, voyaging, obstacle or educating field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings
    My name is marry Debby.
    Are you suffering from #_herpes I recommend a herbal doctor for you today he has herbal remedies or cure for your problems visit his email on draustinsavehome@gmail.com or
    Whats app contact :+2348038275729
    I was helped by him when I had similar problem.
    He also have a herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,this is Real
    Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Presure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas,  Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On   Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man  Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier  Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for..PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more..  Contact Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or  whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment . Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then. Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address droriane6@gmail.com. or call +2349031652461

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAST AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO SETTLE YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS OF ALL KINDS email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903.
    Special thanks to a powerful spell caster Called Dr. Odion who brought my lost lover back with 48hours and since i contact him through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. my life has turn around for good, me and my husband are the best couple in world  since i contacted this man for help through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. for fast response believe me that you will find happiness when this man for work you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis   

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  15. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  16. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  17. MBBS in Georgia
    is a magnificent opportunity for medical aspirants intending to fulfill their heartfelt ambitions of medical Education? Most of the medical aspirants in India that are unable to acquire a medical seat are willing to study medicine abroad. The handiness of plenty of countries offering affordable medical education benefitted maximum students to transform their lives from an aspirant to the practitioner. Georgia recently has emerged as one of the dream destinations for students willing to pursue the best medical education abroad.

    ReplyDelete